View Single Post
Staro 11.10.2019, 14:32
ikac89 ikac89 je offline
Pravi "Amer"

Datum prijave: 06.10.2012
US lokacija: Chicago (Niles), IL
YU lokacija: Srb
Nepromenjeno

Pre prijavljivanja, proveri dobro da li taj njegov posao tj. iskustvo ispunjava uslove i da li on može da dokaže da je to stvarno radio. Zamisli izvuku ga, plati pregled 150 dolara ili koliko je već sada, plati vađenje svih onih dokumentata minimum još 50 i na kraju u ambasadi još 330 za vizu, da bi mu na kraju konzul rekao da ne ispunjava uslove. Pare mu neće biti vraćene. Ima vremena do 05. novembra i nema potrebe da se žuri sa prijavom. Iskreno, ja se ne sećam da smo imali primer na forumu da je neko otišao na osnovu radnog iskustva.

Ovo je sajt gde se traži tj. gde može da se vidi da li taj posao ispunjava uslove

https://www.onetonline.org/

A evo šta piše na instrukcijama vezano za lutriju.

Citat:
6. What occupations qualify for the DV program?
The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL) O*Net OnLine database to determine
qualifying work experience. The O*Net OnLine database categorizes job experience into five “job zones.”
While the DOL website lists many occupations, not all occupations qualify for the DV program. To qualify for a
DV on the basis of your work experience, you must have, within the past five years, two years of experience
in an occupation classified in a Specific Vocational Preparation (SVP) range of 7.0 or higher.
If you do not meet the requirements for education or work experience, your entry will be disqualified at the
time of your visa interview, and no visas will be issued to you or any of your family members.

7. How can I find the qualifying DV occupations in the Department of Labor’s O*Net OnLine
database?

When you are in O*Net OnLine, follow these steps to determine if your occupation qualifies:
1. Under “Find Occupations” select “Job Family” from the pull down menu;
2. Browse by “Job Family,” make your selection, and click “GO;”
3. Click on the link for your specific occupation; and
4. Select the tab “Job Zone” to find the designated Job Zone number and Specific VocationalPreparation
(SVP) rating range.
As an example, select Aerospace Engineers. At the bottom of the Summary Report for Aerospace Engineers,
under the Job Zone section, you will find the designated Job Zone 4, SVP Range, 7.0 to < 8.0. Using this
example, Aerospace Engineering is a qualifying occupation.
For additional information, see the Diversity Visa – List of Occupations webpage.