mikiSA mikiSA je offline
Pravi "Amer"

Datum prijave: 01.07.2011
US lokacija: juzno od CHI, IL
YU lokacija: Sarajevo, BiH
Nepromenjeno

Citat:
Prvobitno poslao korisnik macodlak Prikaz poruke
#4) Da li i kako naći stan pre sletanja?
Bilo bi pozeljno: vidi na Craigslist.org na sublet (to ti je najjeftiniji short term stay, ja sam platila 3 mjeseca za summer room sublet nekih $260, tu su uracunate bile sve rezije

Nikada ranije čuo za ovo!!! Zvuči neverovatno povoljno, može jedan esej o ovome!

Znači šta je sublet kako funkcijoniše i sl.

pozZ
jesi se ikad zapitao kako internacionalni studenti nalaze smjestaj? Ne idu svi u studentske domove, postdiplomci traze privatni smjestaj...
Ok, evo ide esej:
Odmah da malo razjasnim, u mom postu je zvucalo kad je 260 total, ali je to $260 * 3 mjeseca . (Moj sadasnji stan je $570 mjesecno plus rezije)
U maju, neke 3 sedmice prije leta (karta je kupljena odmah nakon dobijanja vize) sam pocela traziti smjestaj (privremeni) Za to je Craigslist idealna. Definises svoju lokaciju buducu, onda ides na housing, a pod tim na sublet/temporary / Evo ti definicija sublet-a : to lease or rent all or part of a leased or rented property/ i onda citas oglase koje su vlasnici ili korisnici stanova postavili (ja sam u jednom univerzitetskom gradicu pa je bilo dosta i oglasa studenata koji su zavrsili sa skolom u maju, a nisu htjeli placati punu cijenu na stan koji ne bi koristili, pa su onda davali u zajam stan puno jeftinije..) Evo na koji sam ja oglas odgovorila:
Citat:
I have a bedroom available in a beautiful historic house in West Urbana, just three blocks east of campus.

You are supplied with pretty much everything: bed & basic furniture, high-speed internet & digital cable, washer/dryer, utilities, etc... In the common area we have a tv, community computer (from which you can play movies on the tv), color laser printer (which you can use), and a kitchen.

Most of the house has been renovated within the last couple years, and you'll be using a brand new bathroom. Each bedroom has internet and cable jacks, and there is also a wireless network. Each room has a nice digital window A/C for the summer, and baseboard heat for the winter (each room has it's own thermostat for individual heat control). The room is available starting May 12th.

I'm looking for a very clean responsible roommate who can get along with a handful of people. Currently we are all grad student age and are studious, worldly, friendly, and drama-free.

The room is 210sqft with a vaulted ceiling and is currently rented at $495/mo, but I know rent prices drop during the summer so I'm just looking for $225/month for the summer (again, this covers all utilies, high speed internet, etc..). I would be looking for a 3 month lease. This is a good rate if you consider the size & quality of the rooms and what utilities, internet/cable, trash pickup, etc... usually adds on top of the typical rent price.

I prefer to find people who won't have cars so as not to complicate the parking situation, but if you need a parking space I will ask for an additional $20/month.

My ideal leasing situation would be to find someone who wants to move in sometime during the summer and stay for the following Aug-Aug lease period. Of course the Aug-Aug period would be at the usual $495 rate but we could keep the 2012 summer rent low.

NO smokers and NO pets. Also, this is not a party house, but movies and small social gatherings and such are typical and welcome.

If you're new to the area then this is a good opportunity to have a nice safe place to live while you get your bearings. You'll be in a perfect location; easy walk to campus and just blocks from the farmer's market and downtown Urbana (you can get along fine without a car).

If this sounds like a good fit please send me an email and tell me about yourself. Please write enough so I can at least tell you're a real person - there is a lot of phishing on craigslist and one or two sentence emails just asking for more info will likely be ignored. An easy way to avoid being thought a robot would be to name/describe something you see in the room photos below, like the color of the sheets on the bed
Sto je detaljnijiji oglas to si vise siguran da je OK. Nakon nekih 15 emailova gazdi i od gazde u periodu od 10 dana ( sa slikama sobe, WC i ostalih relevantnih prostorija), dogovorili smo skype razgovor da bi se i on uvjerio da sam ja OK, onda mi je on emailom poslao lease da potpisem i skeniram ga njemu, i kad sam dosla lease isprintan je cekao u sobi mojoj. Cek sam poslala sa americke banke par dana ranije, ali to se moze i dogovoriti da se donese money order: (odneses kes u postu i trazis money order, obicno ti naplate na iznos do $500 $1.. U bankama za money order traze od $5-15 pa pazi i na to. Posta je najbolja opcija)
Znaci sve oglase dobro procitati, poslati email, traziti slike, i koristiti common sense. Za sublease se nekad moze i pregovarati, ali posto sam ja bila OK sa cijenom za 3 mjeseca odmah sam prihvatila ovo.

LPR od 31.5.2012.
-----------------------------------------------
USA citizen 20.9.2017.