Tereza2019 Tereza2019 je offline
Stari vuk

Datum prijave: 08.08.2018
US lokacija: New Yersey
YU lokacija: Skoplje
Nepromenjeno

Citat:
Prvobitno poslao korisnik salivux Prikaz poruke
znam ja kako se,gde i kada prijavljuje na lutriju i govorim o vremenu kada pocne prijava. ne znam i nikako mi ne uspeva da popunim prijavu na osnovu radnog iskutva koje ti daje za pravo da konkurises,a ne na osnovu cetvrtog stepena obrazovanja. stices pravo da konkurises na lutriju i ako imas treci stepen obrazovanja,a pritom zadnje dve godine radnog staza u oblastima koje pripadaju poslovima kategorije 4 i 5. u nasem slucaju *Public Relations Managers*

e sad kada udjes na prijavu kada za to dodje vreme i kada otvoris formular,polje 12 je da prijavis najvisi stepen obrazovanja ili u dnu link na koji se prijavljujes na osnovu radnog iskustva.
odes na taj link,ali nikako mi ne uspeva.
pa bi zamolio nekog ko je imao takvog iskustva da mi pomogne u tome.
2. Education or Work experience that qualifies for entry into the Green Card Lottery

For a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America to qualify for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, the applicant must be born in a qualifying country (see requirement 1. above) and in addition, the applicant must comply with one of the following two requirements (Option 1 or Option 2 below):

OPTION 1:

The applicant must have completed a US High School education or a foreign equivalent of a US High School education. “High School education or its equivalent” means the successful completion of a twelve year course of elementary and secondary education in the United States of America or successful completion in another country of a formal course of elementary and secondary education comparable to completing a 12 year education in the USA. Passage of a high school equivalency examination is not sufficient. It is permissible to have completed one’s education in less than twelve years or greater than twelve years if the course of study completed is equivalent to a US High School education; or

OPTION 2:

The applicant must have worked in one of the following occupations for at least two years within the last five years.

What degree do you need to be a public relations manager?
The first step in becoming a public relations manager is to earn a bachelor's degree in an appropriate field. While a degree in public relations might be the obvious choice, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) notes that communications, journalism and marketing degrees are also competitive choices (www.bls.gov).
e sad odgovor na tvoje pitanje u vezi skole nemas pravo za dv lottery, a kad kazes da imas radno iskustvo ti trebas da dokazes da sa tvoje radno iskustvo mozes dobiti dv visu.Kad popunis aplikaciju za skolo pises da imas high school diploma al na pitanje u vezu radnog iskustva pises da treba da se dokvalifikujes za to radno iskustvo posto po njihovom zakonu ti za Public Relations Managers moras da imas ili
to earn a bachelor's degree in an appropriate field.
To je moje objasnjenje ako ima neko drugo misljenje nek me ispravi.