View Single Post
Staro 25.02.2009, 17:30
Zana Zana je offline
Amer

Datum prijave: 16.05.2008
US lokacija: City of Angels
Nepromenjeno

Da znas da je interesantno... covek je bio objavljivan i ovde.

The Californian Republic - predicted to become part of China or be under Chinese influence????????

Moja edukacija ne moze ni da pridje njegovoj, however - moj jedini komentar na ovakve i slicne tvrdnje je: Svasta Za ostalo necu da komentarisem, daleko mi vise odgovaraju nezavisne makroekonomske analize, nego ofucane izjave tipa pr predsednik, lobi, teorije zavere....

Ali - again - da je interesantno jeste i zaista vredi procitati sto vise aspekata i misljenja, i ako nista drugo, biti dobro informisan, zar ne

P.S.
Wikipedia:
Following the 2008 financial crisis, Panarin's theory gained international attention. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, he said he was being interviewed about his predictions as much as twice a day and expected the attention to grow even stronger. In the interview, he estimated a 55-45% chance that the disintegration would occur, saying that while he did not dislike Americans, the situation for them was dire. This, however, may not be the best case scenario for Russia, since its economy would suffer because of its dependence on the U.S. dollar and its trade with the U.S. Other Russian commentators including Vladimir Pozner have dismissed his predictions.