ZELENA KARTA - LUTRIJA  
Balkan
Njujork
Čikago
Los Anđeles

Nazad   ZELENA KARTA - LUTRIJA > FORUM > Retro > Stare teme

Stare teme Teme iz ostalih foruma koje su zastarele i zatvorene davnih dana.

Staro 05.01.2011, 10:35
Tasha Tasha je offline
Član

Datum prijave: 05.01.2011
Nepromenjeno Sumnjiv mail o dobitku vize

Postovani, nova sam pa se nadam da ovakvog topica jos nema makar sam pregledala.

Dakle, dosao mi je mail da sam dobila GC ali sve mi je to nekako sumnjivo i traze me da uplatim neki fee.
Do sada nisam uplacivala nista. Mail je stigao sa ove adrese: [B]us.state@usa.com[/B]

Dear XY ,
Congratulations on winning a United States Permanent Resident Card through Diversity Visa Lottery. Follow the instruction below to pay the processing fees
and start the integration process in the United States as soon as possible.
$title
Application Date: 10/13/2010 3:05:55 PM
Acceptance Date: Tuesday 4th of January 2011 02:13:05 PM
Winner name:
XY
Although the U.S State supports almost all the costs associated with your move in the U.S this additional fee is required to cover partially other visa related fees collected by Embassy or Consulate abroad, Department of Homeland Security's, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
The fee is also used to prove your identity and express your interest in the U.S visa so we can make all the demands required for your relocation in the United States.
Fees:

Type of Residence Card Price
United States Permanent Resident Card $150

Please send the payment to the U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom:
Richard A Kenchington
24 Grosvenor Square
London, W1A 2LQ
United Kingdom
Staro 05.01.2011, 11:13
dragance dragance je offline
Stari vuk

Datum prijave: 11.05.2009
Nepromenjeno

Scam. [url]http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=46907[/url]
Staro 05.01.2011, 11:14
celestine celestine je offline
Stari vuk

Datum prijave: 14.05.2010
US lokacija: Atlanta, GA
YU lokacija: Bg
Nepromenjeno

Vrlo, vrlo sumnjivo..........najpre zbog toga sto si ti navodno izvucena za DV2012 a to mislim da nije moguce. Pitanje je kako si se ti prijavila? Samostalno ili preko neke agencije?
"Although the U.S State supports almost all the costs associated with your move in the U.S this additional fee is required to cover partially other visa related fees collected by Embassy or Consulate abroad, Department of Homeland Security's, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)." - ovo mi zvuci apsolutno suludo jer ako te izvuku za GC niko tebi nista ne finansira...
Jedino placanje koje imas je u ambasadi onog trenutka kada dodjes na zakazani intervju.
Eto to je moje misljenje...
31. maj - poslali formulare nazad u Kentucky (bez povratnice, obicnom postom... ali uverena sam stici ce ili je vec stigla)
21. septembar poslata druga koverta iz KCC, stigla pocetkom oktobra
18. novembar zakazan intervju........odlozen...
Staro 05.01.2011, 11:16
City Lights City Lights je offline
Drug član

Datum prijave: 06.10.2009
US lokacija: come what may
YU lokacija: Zagreb
Nepromenjeno

Ovo je 100% scam..
Je li tvoj mail glasi ime.prezime@...?
Ovaj datum prijave je kriv, pretpostavljam?
Staro 05.01.2011, 11:18
Tasha Tasha je offline
Član

Nepromenjeno

Ja se jesam prijavljivala u 10. mjesecu ali sam popunila sve i na kraju fotografija nije odgovarala i nisam predala do kraja jer nikako nisam mogla namjestiti fotku pa sam odustala.
Email adresa mi nije ime.prezime nego jedna vrlo komplicirana rijec pa mi je i to malo cudno.
Takodjer, guglala sam adresu koja je ponudjena, to JEST adresa US ambasade u UK. Ali, zasto mi zele naplatiti 150 dolara?
Staro 05.01.2011, 11:22
City Lights City Lights je offline
Drug član

Datum prijave: 06.10.2009
US lokacija: come what may
YU lokacija: Zagreb
Nepromenjeno

[B]usa.com[/B] je besplatni mail server tako da je to sasvim sigurno scam. Obriši i zanemari. Nemoj ni slučajno replyati na mail jer tek ćeš tada ući u spam bubanj.
Staro 05.01.2011, 11:36
Tasha Tasha je offline
Član

Nepromenjeno

A joj, poljubim im sve. Di su me samo nasli...
Hvala vam svima puno!
Staro 06.01.2011, 00:46
wrath:of:the:lich:king wrath:of:the:lich:king je offline
Stari vuk

Datum prijave: 24.11.2008
US lokacija: Ohio
YU lokacija: Vojvodina
Nepromenjeno

[QUOTE=Tasha;20240]A joj, poljubim im sve. Di su me samo nasli...
Hvala vam svima puno![/QUOTE]

Forwarduj na [email]SPAM@UCE.GOV[/email] :drool::nene::smrc::belj::1072:

Last edited by wrath:of:the:lich:king; 06.01.2011 at 00:46. Razlog: ovi smajliji zbog neophodnih karaktera
Staro 16.01.2011, 16:40
jasminababickovic jasminababickovic je offline
Član

Datum prijave: 16.01.2011
Nepromenjeno

Ti si jos dobro i prosla!!!
Ja sam isto pokusala ,negde jos 2009, da posaljem prijavu za GC ali kad sam dosla do dela gde su trazili da platim $40 za uslugu,odustala sam jer sam vec bila unapred obavestena da je prijava besplatna.
I juce sam dobila obavestenje preko e-maila da sam dobila GC i da treba da im uplatim $440 Western Union-om.
Odmah mi je bilo sumnjivo jer prijavu nisam popunila do kraja,samo me zanimalo odakle im svi moji podaci.
Ovo je prvi e-mail:
We wish to notify you that you have been selected as one of the Diversity Visa (DV) Program winner for receiving a United States
Permanent Resident Card. It is also known as the Green Card Lottery. The lottery has been administered on an annual basis
by the Department of State and conducted under the terms of Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
Section 131 of the Immigration Act of 1990 (Pub. L. 101-649) amended INA 203 to provide for a new class of immigrants known
as "diversity immigrants" (DV immigrants).
As part of the agreement we will issue A FREE Airline ticket from your country to the USA to claim your Green Card under
the American Green Card Lottery Program. The ticket will be sent via post mail at your address registered with us once your visa
will be remitted by the U.S department of State.
The U.S Department of State will should contact you soon with visa processing information and how to proceed further.

If you have any question regarding the visa please contact the U.S Department of State directly as we do not have any competency to discuss further details with you.
What should you do now ?
Wait for the U.S Department of State to contact you and give you the information about visa processing and how to proceed further .

Best regards,
Costumer Service Team

The USAFIS Organization

a ovo je drugi e-mail:
U.S. Department of State U.S. Department of State sent this message to XY
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from U.S. Department of State.
Congratulations, you've won !
Dear XY ,
Congratulations on winning a United States Permanent Resident Card through Diversity Visa Lottery. Follow the instruction below to pay the processing fees
and start the integration process in the United States as soon as possible.
$title
Acceptance Date: Saturday 15th of January 2011 03:18:43 PM
Winner Name: XY
Country of Birth: XY
Phone Number: XY
Although participation in the Green Card Lottery is free the winners are required to pay the visa processing fees. The fees are collected by Embassy or
Consulate abroad, Department of Homeland Security's, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

The fee is also used to prove your identity and express your interest in the U.S visa so we can make all the demands required for your relocation in the United States.
Fees:

Type of Residence Card Status Price (per person)
United States Permanent Resident Card Granted! - Waiting for payment of processing fee $440
Subtotal: $440
Processing fees Included
Total $440

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT VISA PROGRAM

You have been selected at random from over 12.1 million qualified entries (16.5 million with derivatives) received.The diversity lottery was conducted under the terms of section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act which makes available 50,000 permanent resident visas annually to persons from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.

With the Diversity Visa (also known as Green Card) you will enjoy all the advantages and benefits of a US permanent resident, including health and education benefits, and employment opportunities along with guidance in your new country, orientation sessions and programs to integrate into mainstream American society.

The annual DV program makes visas available to persons meeting simple, but strict, eligibility requirements.The Department of State implemented the electronic fees processing system beginning with DV-2005 in order to make the DV process more efficient and secure.
The fees must be paid using Western Union money transfer and will be processed by the U.S. embassy in the United Kingdom.

Western Union is a leading provider of International person-to-person money transfer. With more than 150 years experience and 245,000 Agent locations in over 200 countries and territories, Western Union is recognized for sending money quickly, reliably, and safety.

Click on the following link to find the nearest Western Union agency and send the fees payment (U.S $440 or equivalent local currency.)
Find Western Union Agency
If you are unable to find a Western Union agency near your location, you may ask a relative or friend to pay the fee on your behalf.

Please note that you are allowed to take with you as many family members you want. However for each person you must pay an additional amount of U.S $440

For example if you decide to move in the United States with your wife and a kid the total fee is US$440(your fee) + US$440(your wife) + US$440(your kid) = US$1320.
If you want to move alone the fee is as stated above only US$440

After you send the payment follow the next steps :
a) Fax the Western Union receipt to the following number: +1 484-842-3984
b) Email at [email]usa.state.gov@usa.com[/email] with the following details (you can find them on the money transfer receipt):

1) Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):
2) Exact sender's name on file with Western Union:
3) Exact sender's address on file with Western Union:
4) Amount sent:

Then wait for the confirmation that the payment was received. Within 72 hours, you will receive a confirmation via email with your Case Number/Confirmation Number and exact date and time when you will receive your documents and travel information to move in the United States.

Please send the payment to the U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom:
Dr J Bruce Millar
24 Grosvenor Square
London, W1A 2LQ
United Kingdom
Why to send the payment fees in the United Kingdom ?
The payment must be sent to U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom because the U.S government decided this based on its international
policy and the relations with your country.

Marketplace Safety Tip Notice

The payment must be sent via Western Union no later than 28 January 2011. You are strongly encouraged not to wait until the last day to pay. Heavy demand may result in system delays

Help

For any questions please contact U.S. Department of State's Customer Support at [email]usa.state.gov@usa.com[/email]
Staro 16.01.2011, 23:31
morison_tz morison_tz je offline
Član

Datum prijave: 19.11.2010
US lokacija: Houston TX
YU lokacija: Tuzla BiH
Nepromenjeno

Pozdrav svima
imam pitanje u vezi ovih mail-ova.
prijavio sam se prvi puta ove godine i interesuje me dali je tacno da od ove godine sve ide putem interneta i da nema vise slanja koverti, nego vas kontaktiraju mail-om. Dali je to tacno?

Hvala

Pravila pisanja