ZELENA KARTA - LUTRIJA  
Balkan
Njujork
Čikago
Los Anđeles

Nazad   ZELENA KARTA - LUTRIJA > FORUM > Zelena Lutrija > Intervju (interview) - Ambasada

Intervju (interview) - Ambasada Pitanja vezana za dokumentaciju, specijalne slučajeve i pitanja tokom intervjua

Intervju (interview) - Ambasada » Interviews DV 2020 » Bitni linkovi
O drugoj koverti Lekarski pregled Ambasade Intervju Korisne informacije

Odgovori

Staro 09.05.2020, 16:09
pablo pablo je offline
Drug član

Datum prijave: 01.08.2019
Nepromenjeno

Citat:
Prvobitno poslao korisnik Michi20 Prikaz poruke
E sad možemo svi da se oprostimo od vize. Staviće zabranu sve dok se ne pronađe vakcina. Barem tako planira njegova administracija da plasira. Jebiga. Totalni smor. IZAŠLO NA TWITTER-u USA GREEN CARD
Trump Administration Pushes to Extend Coronavirus Immigration Limits | @scoopit
https://wsj.com/articles/trump-admin...source=twitter
Trump using fear of #Coronavirus to advance political motives. Extending immigration bans for entire visa categories until vaccine found might take a year.

------------------------------
DV2020 - SELECTED
Case #: 2020EU00021XXX
DS-260: maj 2019
Zahtev za dokumenta: decembar-2019
Dokumenta u redu: februar - 2020

Jel mozes da izbacis ss celog teksta? Ne mogu da otvorim.
Staro 09.05.2020, 18:14
ikac89 ikac89 je offline
Pravi "Amer"

Datum prijave: 06.10.2012
US lokacija: Chicago (Niles), IL
YU lokacija: Srb
Nepromenjeno

Citat:
Prvobitno poslao korisnik marko1995 Prikaz poruke
Ja sam mislio da KCC kada pregleda cijelu prijavu tj. ds260 i dokumenta nema vise nista sa kejsom vec ga proslijedjuje ambasadi. Medjutim, dobio sam ovakav odgovor:

“Razgovor zakazuje KCC na osnovu nasih termina koje im dostavimo i oni obavjestavaju stranke o zakazanom terminu razgovora.
Pa lepo su rekli. Ambasada daje slotove za intervjue. Lupam KCC traži 20 slotova za npr. jul, ambasada odgovori tj. pošalje 20 dostupnih termina i KCC zakaže intervjue i pošalje mailove onima kojima je zakazan intervju. Tek kada se zakažu intervjui ambasada dobije kejsove tj. dobije mogućnost za dalje procesiranje kejsova. Zbog toga i kada neko kontaktira KCC, posle zakazivanja intervjua, i traži da se otključa DS 260, oni odgovore da to ne mogu da odrade i da kontakira ambasadu. Takođe ambasada šalje KCC-u posle intervjua krajni status Issued ili Refused i zbog toga se često dešava da nekom izdaju vizu, a da na CEAC sajtu i posle nekoliko dana kada se proveri status i dalje piše Ready.
Staro 10.05.2020, 19:49
Michi20 Michi20 je offline
Drug član

Datum prijave: 19.03.2020
Nepromenjeno

Citat:
Prvobitno poslao korisnik pablo Prikaz poruke
Jel mozes da izbacis ss celog teksta? Ne mogu da otvorim.
Izvini nisam stigao da pošaljem. Malo je poduži tekst:

WASHINGTON—The Trump administration, having temporarily closed borders and curtailed immigration in response to the coronavirus pandemic, is moving to expand those restrictions while the president’s advisers push to leave them in place for months or even years to come, according to several people familiar with the matter.

Senior administration officials are operating on the assumption that the public, during the pandemic, will be willing to accept new limits on immigration, the people said. That, in turn, presents the administration with an opportunity to pursue long-held goals to overhaul the immigration system in the name of public health and job protection for Americans.

The president’s immigration advisers are drawing up plans for a coming executive order, expected this month, that would ban the issuance of some new temporary, work-based visas. The order is expected to focus on visa categories including H-1B, designed for highly skilled workers, and H-2B, for seasonal migrant workers, as well as student visas and the work authorization that accompanies them.Though the scope of the order hasn’t yet been decided, administration officials said it could range from suspensions of entire visa categories to the creation of incentives to hire Americans in industries hardest-hit by layoffs.The discussions follow a series of moves by President Trump to curtail the flow of migrants at the nation’s borders and entry points. In January, facing reports of a spreading epidemic, the White House announced travel restrictions on China. In March, the government shut down the Mexican and Canadian borders to nonessential travel and enacted a policy of expelling any migrant crossing the border illegally or asking for asylum.

In April, the president signed an executive order temporarily barring new immigrants for 60 days, including family members of U.S. citizens. The coming changes, the administration has suggested, will build on this April action.

The moves, so far, are billed as temporary. But some administration officials argue the restraints on immigration may need to be in place at least until a vaccine is widely deployed in the U.S. and Latin America, which could take more than a year.

“If we are taking actions on immigration that help improve public health, help improve the economy, help improve jobs, it’s a vindication or validation that the president was right since day one,” a senior Department of Homeland Security official said.

Even without further changes, the measures so far would amount to a significant rewrite of immigration laws without the involvement of Congress. The president’s April order focuses on immigration based on family ties—which he calls “chain migration”—as well as a program known as the diversity visa lottery, which awards 50,000 green cards a year to applicants from countries underrepresented in the U.S. population, primarily from Africa and Asia.

The nonpartisan Migration Policy Institute estimates that Mr. Trump’s April order will prevent about 26,000 immigrants from moving to the U.S. a month if it remains in place—amounting to a 30% overall cut to immigration.

As Mr. Trump seeks to reopen the economy and lift restrictions on the flow of people within the country, the administration’s immigration policy underscores a view held among White House advisers that the U.S. border, by contrast, has been far too porous for far too long.

The president’s allies have been buoyed by recent polling. While a majority of Americans support immigration, one recent Washington Post-University of Maryland poll shows that—at least as a temporary measure during the coronavirus outbreak—65% of the public backs blocking nearly all immigration into the U.S.

Stephen Miller, the architect of the president’s immigration agenda, recently told representatives from conservative groups on an April conference call that the president’s action to curtail family immigration could pave the way for more-permanent limits on immigrants entering the U.S., according to people familiar with the call.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R., Ark.), an immigration hard-liner who speaks regularly with the president and his senior aides, said in an interview he is pushing Mr. Trump to leave his order banning some immigrants in place for 12 to 36 months.“I think circumstances may call for permanency or effective permanency in the months and years ahead,” Mr. Cotton said.

On Thursday, Mr. Cotton and several other senators wrote a letter to the president calling on him to suspend all new guest-worker visas for 60 days and to suspend certain categories of guest-worker visas for at least a year, “or until unemployment has returned to normal levels.”

Each of Mr. Trump’s recent policy steps reflect goals he and his advisers have long wanted to achieve, a point Mr. Trump emphasized in announcing his new rules at the border. “Every week, our border agents encounter thousands of unscreened, unvetted and unauthorized entries from dozens of countries,” Mr. Trump said at a March 20 news conference. “And we’ve had this problem for decades.”
He continued: “With the national emergencies and all of the other things that we’ve declared, we can actually do something about it.”

Administration officials said the recent policies are driven by the recommendations of public-health advisers, not by the president’s immigration agenda. Yet since the earliest days of the administration, Mr. Miller and his colleagues have explored the idea of declaring a public-health emergency at the border, an action he believed would allow the government to prevent migrants from applying for asylum, according to three administration officials familiar with the events.

The plan gained traction in the spring of 2019, during a particularly virulent flu outbreak inside border detentions, but it was ultimately scrapped by administration lawyers.
People close to the president said they expect Mr. Trump to tout his immigration restrictions in speeches and campaign events in the coming months, underscoring his belief they will resonate with his supporters and appeal to a broader audience as concern over the coronavirus pandemic mounts. One Trump adviser said the restrictions were “red meat” for Mr. Trump’s base.

“It’s going to be hard for the Trump administration to let go of these measures, which have public-health rationale but also accomplish goals they’ve always wanted to see,” said Andrew Selee, president of the Migration Policy Institute, a Washington think tank.
China, where the virus is believed to have originated, promises to figure heavily in the campaign. Mr. Trump is already sparring with Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic Party presidential nominee, over who has been tougher on Beijing. The president’s travel restriction on China is among his most central talking points in this debate.

White House trade adviser Peter Navarro, who advocated for tariffs on Chinese imports, cited the coronavirus pandemic in making the case for a China travel ban in early memos to the president, according to a person familiar with the matter, arguing that the virus could kill hundreds of thousands of Americans and cost trillions of dollars. Mr. Navarro didn’t respond to a request for comment.

China skeptics, meanwhile, approach immigration policy as another tool in countering China’s rising influence, one that would dovetail with an administration effort to confront Beijing. Mr. Cotton is but one of a number of people in Congress and the Trump administration who see tightened restrictions on student visas as a way to curtail Chinese access to scientific expertise or sensitive technology at American universities.

The southern border, however, remains the centerpiece of the administration’s ambitions for tightened immigration policies and has been the president’s focus since his supporters chanted “build the wall” at his 2016 rallies.

---------------------
DV2020 - SELECTED
Staro 01.06.2020, 10:46
ikac89 ikac89 je offline
Pravi "Amer"

Datum prijave: 06.10.2012
US lokacija: Chicago (Niles), IL
YU lokacija: Srb
Nepromenjeno

Citat:
𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐣𝐞 𝐮 𝐯𝐞𝐳𝐢 𝐬𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐳𝐧𝐢𝐦 𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐚

Kao odgvor na sve veće izazove u svetu u vezi sa virusom korona, Steјt Department јe 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨 𝐬𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐯𝐨ј𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐳𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐮 𝐬𝐯𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐢 𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚. Od 20. marta 2020. god. svi intervјui za neuseljeničke i useljeničke vize su otkazani. Ambasade i konzulati nastaviće da pružaјu samo neodložne vizne usluge kako situaciјa bude omogućavala. Nastoјaćemo da rutinske vizne usluge ponovo nastavimo da pružamo u naјkraćem mogućem roku, ali za sada ne možemo da preciziramo određeni datum.

U vezi sa najnovijim informacijma o našim konzularnim uslugama posetite našu veb-stranu https://rs.usembassy.gov/sr/visas-sr/ ili pratite ovaj naš konzularni Facebook nalog. Molimo vas da se suzdržite od slanja dodatnih pitanja u vezi sa viznim procedurama dok ponovo ne uspostavimo rutinske konzularne usluge.

Možete posetiti internet stranicu 𝑉𝑖𝑠𝑎 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 https://bit.ly/2XiHyaO , na koјoј se nalaze detaljne informaciјe u vezi sa trenutnim statusom pružanja konzularnih usliuga u ambasadama i konzulatima i viznim restrikciјama, a u vezi sa globalnom pandemiјom virusa korona (COVID-19).
Sa zvaničnog facebook naloga Consular Section - U.S. Embassy Belgrade, Serbia...
Staro 01.06.2020, 12:31
Michi20 Michi20 je offline
Drug član

Datum prijave: 19.03.2020
Nepromenjeno

Ionako ne izdaju vize do 23 juna. Tako da je ovo razumljivo. Sretno

---------------------
DV2020 - SELECTED
Staro 01.06.2020, 13:23
marko1995 marko1995 je offline
Stari vuk

Datum prijave: 18.10.2017
US lokacija: Chicago
YU lokacija: BiH
Unhappy

Znači ostali su jos August i Septembar za zakazivanje...
Prosto nevjerovatno šta se sve izdešavalo od Marta a evo sad i ovi neredi...
DS-260: 20-Mar-2020
Poslani dokumenti: 21-Mar-2020
Staro 09.06.2020, 15:09
Stari vuk

Lightbulb

https://ibb.co/CVVL1XM

https://ibb.co/QMC1Wkx

Sve je izvjesnije da će nam produžiti ban, nažalost sada će zakačiti i dosta više viza ne samo DV

Staro 09.06.2020, 19:35
Aleksandar381 Aleksandar381 je offline
Drug član

Datum prijave: 08.05.2019
Nepromenjeno

Pored svih negativnih stvari vezano za dv2020 ajde da mislimo pozitivno , u ove dve objave pise "non-immigrant" i sve su nekako vezane za posao tamo, mi spadamo u immigrant, pa možda se zabrana neće odnositi na nas i svi budemo
Staro 09.06.2020, 20:36
BokaLunki BokaLunki je offline
Drug član

Datum prijave: 22.04.2020
Nepromenjeno

Proverena info - Decko koji je aplicirao za J1 vizu (wort&travel program) je juce dobio imejl od ambasade da ce ga krajem ovog meseca obavestiti kada ce mu zakazati novi termin za intervju Nije mi jasno uopste!
Staro 09.06.2020, 20:51
Stari vuk

Arrow

Citat:
Prvobitno poslao korisnik BokaLunki Prikaz poruke
Proverena info - Decko koji je aplicirao za J1 vizu (wort&travel program) je juce dobio imejl od ambasade da ce ga krajem ovog meseca obavestiti kada ce mu zakazati novi termin za intervju Nije mi jasno uopste!
Ko će im znati više Ipak je ovo sve nazvanično trebamo sačekati neki zvanični info...
Odgovori

Pravila pisanja