ZELENA KARTA - LUTRIJA  
Balkan
Njujork
Čikago
Los Anđeles

Nazad   ZELENA KARTA - LUTRIJA > FORUM > Retro > Stare teme

Stare teme Teme iz ostalih foruma koje su zastarele i zatvorene davnih dana.

Staro 20.01.2011, 20:32
banej86 banej86 je offline
Član

Datum prijave: 08.08.2010
Nepromenjeno mail od U.S. Department of State

[B]DA LI MOZE NEKO DA MI KAZE STA JE OVO? DA LI JE PRAVI MAIL ILI LAZNJAK.
[/B]

Congratulations, you've won !
Dear BRANKO JANKOVIC ,
Congratulations ! You are among those randomly selected and registered for further consideration in the diversity immigrant program. Selection guarantees that
you will receive a United States Permanent Resident Card(also known as Green Card or Diversity Visa) only if you follow the instructions for further processing.
$title
Acceptance Date: Thursday 20th of January 2011 08:12:26 AM
Winner Name: BRANKO JANKOVIC
Country of Birth: Serbia & Montenegro
Phone Number: 381-60-xxxxxxxxxxx

Is the Diveristy Visa FREE ?
No. There is a big confusion. Only the participation in the Diversity Visa Lottery was free but the winners must pay the visa processing fees.

The fee is used to process your visa related documents and verify your identity.
Fees:

Type of Residence Card Status Amount (per person)
United States Permanent Resident Card Granted! - Waiting for payment of processing fee $440
Processing fees Included
Total $440

INSTRUCTIONS

Please read and follow all the instructions very carefully. With the Diversity Visa (also known as Green Card) you will enjoy all the advantages and benefits of a US permanent resident, including health and education benefits, and employment opportunities along with guidance in your new country, orientation sessions and programs to integrate into mainstream American society. Once received you can use it at any time you want to move in the United States or just travel. The visa must be renewed after 10 years.

Although you will have all the rights that a U.S. citizen has in the United States, without a relative or friend in the United States you may find the relocation difficult and expensive due the lack of experience in the American society. Therefore the U.S. Government helps you with accommodation options that you may attach to your visa. These options are not free but are sponsored by the U.S. Government so you may find them convenient as they are cheaper, under market price :
Option #1 : Health Insurance Amount (per person)
Freedom HSA Direct Individual Health insurance for 1 year $200

Option #2 : Dwelling Amount (per apartment)
Apartment in New York, Queens(1 bedroom) for 3 months $400

Option #3 : Guaranteed job Amount (per person)
A job in the field that you are are currently qualified so you can start working even from the first week you arrive in the United States and get paid as U.S citizen. $300

Option #4 : Education Amount (per person)
Education for U.S. Students or Higher Education through EducationUSA. It includes transfer to a U.S college or Univeristy so you can continue your educational study. More details can be found at [url]http://educationusa.state.gov/[/url] . $320

We remind you that only the visa processing fee ($440) is mandatory and the above options are optional so you are not required to pay any of them. However if you don't pay now once arrived in the United States you need to manage everything by yourself.

Accompanying family members(wife/husband, fiancee, brothers, sisters, children, cousins) may be included in the program and their visas will be provided at the same time with yours so you can travel/move together in the same time. However the fees must be paid per person. There is no discount for children.

Visa Payment processing instructions
The fees must be paid using Western Union money transfer and will be processed by the U.S. embassy in the United Kingdom.

Western Union is a leading provider of International person-to-person money transfer. With more than 150 years experience and 245,000 Agent locations in over 200 countries and territories, Western Union is recognized for sending money quickly, reliably, and safety.
You can send the payment in U.S. dollars or equivalent of your local currency.

Click on the following link to find the nearest Western Union agency and send the fees payment :
Find Western Union Agency
If you are unable to find a Western Union agency near your location, you may ask a relative or friend to pay the fee on your behalf.

After you find a Western Union agency you need to go with cash money, an identity card(e.g passport or national identity card) and send the payment to the U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom:

Name : Chris L Tully
Address: 24 Grosvenor Square
London, W1A 2LQ
United Kingdom

The payment must be sent to the above U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom because the U.S. Government decided this based on the diplomatic relations with your country.

After you send the payment follow the next steps :

a) Email copy/scan of the Western Union receipt at [email]dv.state.gov@usa.com[/email]
b) Email at [email]dv.state.gov@usa.com[/email] with the following details (you can find them on the money transfer receipt):

1) Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):
2) Exact sender's name on file with Western Union:
3) Exact sender's address on file with Western Union:
4) Exact receiver's name on file with Western Union:
5) Amount sent:

Then wait for the confirmation that the payment was received.

Within 72 hours, you will receive a confirmation via email with your Case Number/Confirmation Number and exact date and time(approx. 2 days) of the final interview. Upon successful interview you will receive your documents and travel information to move in the United States. Under no circumstances the interview won't deny your visa.

Important Notice!

The payment must be sent via Western Union no later than 5 February 2011. You are strongly encouraged not to wait until the last day to pay. Heavy demand may result in system delays.
Under no circumstances can diversity visas be issued or adjustments approved after this date, nor can family members obtain diversity visas to follow-to-join the principal applicant in the U.S. after this date.
The visa processing fee(US$ 440) is mandatory for each person and the U.S. Government doesn't offer any discount, loan or exception.
You have been selected winner of the Diversity Visa lottery so the visa is guaranteed upon receiving the payment fees on time.
A hard copy of this letter will be mailed to your postal address upon receiving the payment fees.
Please be advised that even through you are a winner of Diversity Visa your Case Number/Confirmation Number will be provided only after you send the payment confirmation of the fees. Please do not contact us to ask for the Case Number/Confirmation Number.

If it would be necessary to contact the U.S. Department of state YOU MUST ALWAYS REFER TO YOUR NAME. The email address is [email]dv.state.gov@usa.com[/email]

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: AUTHORITIES: The information asked for on this form is requested pursuant to Section 222 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Section 222(f) provides that the records of the Department of State and of diplomatic and consular offices of the United States pertaining to the issuance and refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential and shall be used only for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States. Certified copies of such records may be made available to a court provided the court certifies that the information contained in such records is needed in a case pending before the court. PURPOSE: The U.S. Department of State uses the facts you provide on this form primarily to determine your assification and eligibility for a U.S. immigrant visa. Individuals who fail to submit this form or who do not provide all the requested information may be denied a U.S. immigrant visa. Although furnishing this information is voluntary, failure to provide this information may delay or prevent the processing of your case. ROUTINE USES: If you are issued an immigrant visa and are subsequently admitted to the United States as an immigrant, the Department of Homeland Security will use the information on this form to issue you a Permanent Resident Card, and, if you so indicate, the Social Security Administration will use the information to issue a social security number. The information provided may also be released to federal agencies for law enforcement, counterterrorism and homeland security purposes; to Congress and courts within their sphere of jurisdiction; and to other federal agencies who may need the information to administer or enforce U.S. laws.
Staro 20.01.2011, 20:46
AntaresNS AntaresNS je offline
Drug član

Datum prijave: 23.07.2010
US lokacija: Somewhere in CA
YU lokacija: Novi Sad
Nepromenjeno

Pregledaj malo ostale teme, vec je 10000 puta objasnjeno da se preko mail-a ne dobija nikakvo obavestenje kao i da se NISTA ne placa (samo vize ali to je nesto drugo). Dalje, o dobitnicima DV2012 nista se nece znati pre Maja!
Takodje je vec objasnjeno da se prijava popunjava na zvanicnom sajtu a ne na nekim drugim sajtovima (ceste su prevare tog tipa - posalji nam 300$ i dobijas GC). Vidim da si se prijavio na nekom drugom sajtu cim imaju tvoje podatke i broj telefona...
Staro 20.01.2011, 20:51
Score Score je offline
Stari vuk

Datum prijave: 06.07.2010
US lokacija: San Francisco Bay
YU lokacija: Beograd
Nepromenjeno

[QUOTE=banej86;20564][B]DA LI MOZE NEKO DA MI KAZE STA JE OVO? DA LI JE PRAVI MAIL ILI LAZNJAK.
[/B]

Congratulations, you've won !
Dear BRANKO JANKOVIC ,
Congratulations ! You are among those randomly selected and registered for further consideration in the diversity immigrant program. Selection guarantees that
you will receive a United States Permanent Resident Card(also known as Green Card or Diversity Visa) only if you follow the instructions for further processing.
$title
Acceptance Date: Thursday 20th of January 2011 08:12:26 AM
Winner Name: BRANKO JANKOVIC
Country of Birth: Serbia & Montenegro
Phone Number: 381-60-xxxxxxxxxxx

Is the Diveristy Visa FREE ?
No. There is a big confusion. Only the participation in the Diversity Visa Lottery was free but the winners must pay the visa processing fees.

The fee is used to process your visa related documents and verify your identity.
Fees:

....................[/QUOTE]

Ma ne budi lud, covece...Ovo VRISTI koliko je laznjak... Zaboravi, nema teoretske sanse, ali teoretske, da je nesto stvarno iza ove totalne nebuloze.
Lepo ti rece Antares...
Staro 21.01.2011, 00:38
Član

Nepromenjeno

probem je u tome sto se poklapa broj telefon i vreme u koje sam se registrovao. nisam 100 % siguran za vreme ali 90% sigurno.

Nisam pokusavao preko drugih sajtova, pratio sam uputstva preko ovog foruma.
Staro 21.01.2011, 01:33
AntaresNS AntaresNS je offline
Drug član

Datum prijave: 23.07.2010
US lokacija: Somewhere in CA
YU lokacija: Novi Sad
Nepromenjeno

Prijavu si popunio na [url]http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/[/url] ? Ne znam onda kako je moguce da dodju do tvojih podataka ali pravila igre (koja smo vec naveli) su jasna i mogu se naci i na njihovom zvanicnom sajtu. U prevodu (kao sto sam vec napisao), nema sanse pre Maja da saznas da si izvucen a takodje da to bude preko maila & da jos moras da ima uplatis neki novac - odmah znas da se radi o prevari!
Staro 21.01.2011, 08:29
blood blood je offline
Član

Datum prijave: 20.12.2009
Nepromenjeno

Znam da je lažnjak,
ali i ja sam dobio isti mail,
u kome znaju i vrijeme i moje podatke kao i broj telefona.

A nisam se registrovao ni na jednom drugom sajtu.

Sad se pitam, kako su došli do podataka??? :blink::blink:
Staro 21.01.2011, 08:55
Score Score je offline
Stari vuk

Datum prijave: 06.07.2010
US lokacija: San Francisco Bay
YU lokacija: Beograd
Nepromenjeno

[QUOTE=blood;20572]Znam da je lažnjak,
ali i ja sam dobio isti mail,
u kome znaju i vrijeme i moje podatke kao i broj telefona.

A nisam se registrovao ni na jednom drugom sajtu.

Sad se pitam, kako su došli do podataka??? :blink::blink:[/QUOTE]

Tako sto verovatno nemas dobar firewall u kompu i uvalili su ti neki spy SW ili neko drugo elektronsko sranje koje prati sta i gde kucas na kompu....? Jedno objasnjenje...
To je zapravo pravo pitanje, odakle znaju tvoje podatke a ne da li je mail pravi, jer to znamo da nije...
Staro 21.01.2011, 12:21
lenhi lenhi je offline
Stari vuk

Datum prijave: 04.07.2009
Nepromenjeno

Ja bih jednostavno poslao u Kentaki e-mail i pitao "da li se sa tog i tog e-maila sa kog sam dobio ovu poruku mogu dobiti vaše zvanične instrukcije upućene dobitniku, i oni će ti reći DA ili NE". Svaku sumnjivu e-mail adresu koja mi nudi tako nešto senzacionalno, provjerio bih slanjem poruke na zvaničan email [email]KCCDV@state.gov[/email]
Tako bih rekao ćao svima koji mi šalju razne lažnjake! :belj:
Staro 21.01.2011, 13:06
blood blood je offline
Član

Datum prijave: 20.12.2009
Nepromenjeno

[QUOTE=Score;20574].
To je zapravo pravo pitanje, odakle znaju tvoje podatke a ne da li je mail pravi, jer to znamo da nije...[/QUOTE]

Tačno tako...

Bolje pitanje je:
Ako su uspjeli doci do tih podataka,
do cega onda jos mogu doci... i kako se zastititi?
Staro 21.01.2011, 13:19
Član

Nepromenjeno

hvala svima na odgovorima, ako saznate nesto za taj mail sto je stigao meni i jos jednom clanu javite pa da prebijemo te sto nas zajebavaju :DDDDDDD

Pravila pisanja