ZELENA KARTA - LUTRIJA  
Balkan
Njujork
Čikago
Los Anđeles

Nazad   ZELENA KARTA - LUTRIJA > FORUM > Vize za SAD > Porodične imigrantske vize

Porodične imigrantske vize Opšte teme o dobijanju i apliciranju za porodične imigranske vize

Odgovori

Staro 12.01.2010, 18:26
chicagopn chicagopn je offline
Stari vuk

Datum prijave: 29.10.2008
US lokacija: Chicago
YU lokacija: Srbija
Nepromenjeno

da podsetim

Get a Green Card While Inside the United States
If you are currently in the United States and are one of the specified categories of relatives of a U.S. citizen in a preference category, you may be able to become a permanent resident in two steps.

Step One – Your U.S. citizen family member (sponsor) must file the Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, for you and it must be approved. You must wait for your priority date in your immigrant visa category to become current. Your priority date is the date when the Form I-130 is properly filed (with correct fee and signature) on your behalf by your U.S. citizen relative. For more information on priority dates, see the “Visa Availability & Priority Dates” link to the left under “Green Card Processes & Procedures.”
Step Two – Once the priority date in your visa category is current, you may file for Adjustment of Status with Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Adjustment of Status is the process you go through to become a Permanent Resident. For more information, see the “Adjustment of Status” link to the left under “Green Card Processes & Procedures.”
Get a Green Card While Outside the United States
If you are currently outside the United States and are one of the specified categories of relatives of a U.S. citizen in a preference category, you can become a permanent resident through consular processing. Consular processing is when we work with the U.S. Department of State to issue a visa on an approved Form I-130 petition when a visa is available. In this process the Department of State will issue you a visa. If approved, you may then travel on the visa and will officially become a permanent resident when admitted at a U.S. port of entry. For information on consular processing see the link to the left under “Green Card Processes & Procedures.”
Staro 12.01.2010, 19:29
milimelo milimelo je offline
Drug član

Datum prijave: 06.07.2009
Nepromenjeno

Citat:
Prvobitno poslao korisnik chicagopn Prikaz poruke
da podsetim

Get a Green Card While Inside the United States
If you are currently in the United States and are one of the specified categories of relatives of a U.S. citizen in a preference category, you may be able to become a permanent resident in two steps.

Step One – Your U.S. citizen family member (sponsor) must file the Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, for you and it must be approved. You must wait for your priority date in your immigrant visa category to become current. Your priority date is the date when the Form I-130 is properly filed (with correct fee and signature) on your behalf by your U.S. citizen relative. For more information on priority dates, see the “Visa Availability & Priority Dates” link to the left under “Green Card Processes & Procedures.”
Step Two – Once the priority date in your visa category is current, you may file for Adjustment of Status with Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Adjustment of Status is the process you go through to become a Permanent Resident. For more information, see the “Adjustment of Status” link to the left under “Green Card Processes & Procedures.”
Get a Green Card While Outside the United States
If you are currently outside the United States and are one of the specified categories of relatives of a U.S. citizen in a preference category, you can become a permanent resident through consular processing. Consular processing is when we work with the U.S. Department of State to issue a visa on an approved Form I-130 petition when a visa is available. In this process the Department of State will issue you a visa. If approved, you may then travel on the visa and will officially become a permanent resident when admitted at a U.S. port of entry. For information on consular processing see the link to the left under “Green Card Processes & Procedures.”

Malo mijesamo termine? AOS moze raditi neko ko je immediate relative ili ciji petition date postane dostupan na stranici visa bulletin. http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bu...etin_4597.html

Stanko to nije jer ima preko 21 godinu i ozenjen je a njegov priority date je 2004/5 a sada postaju dostupne vize za one koji su predali peticiju 2001 godine.

Green Card for an Immediate Relative of a U.S. Citizen

To promote family unity, immigration law allows U.S. citizens to petition for certain qualified relatives to come and live permanently in the United States. Eligible immediate relatives include the U.S. citizen’s:

Spouse
Unmarried child under the age of 21
Parent
(if the U.S. citizen is over the age of 21)
Immediate relatives have special immigration priority and do not have to wait in line for a visa number to become available for them to immigrate because there are an unlimited number of visas for their particular categories.

For other qualified relatives that a U.S. citizen may petition for, see the “Green Card for a Family Member of a U.S. Citizen” link under “Green Card Through Family” to the left.

Getting Married. If an immediate relative child under age 21 gets married, he or she can no longer be classified as an “immediate relative” and will become a “third preference” (F3) category married son or daughter of a U.S. citizen and a visa would no longer be immediately available.

Visa Availability & Priority Dates

The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) sets the number of immigrant visas that may be issued to individuals seeking permanent resident status (a green card) each year.

Immigrant visas available to “immediate relatives” of U.S. citizens are unlimited, so are always available. . Immediate relatives include, parents of a U.S. citizen, spouses of a U.S. citizen and, unmarried children under the age of 21 of a U.S. citizen.

Immigrant visa numbers for individuals in a “preference category” are limited, so are not always available. For more information on both family-based and employment-based preference categories, please see the “Green Card Eligibility” link to the left.

The U.S. Department of State is the agency that distributes visa numbers. Family sponsored preference categories are limited to 226,000 per year and employment based preference visa are limited to 140,000 per year. In addition, there are limits to the percentage of visas that can be allotted to each country.

Because the demand is higher than the supply of visas for a given year for some categories, a visa queue (waiting list) forms. To distribute the visas among all preference categories, the Department of State gives out the visas by providing visa numbers according to the preference category and one’s priority date. The priority date (explained below) is used to determine an individual’s place in line in the visa queue. When the priority date becomes current, the individual will be eligible to apply for an immigrant visa.

Your priority date can be found on Form I-797, Notice of Action, for the petition filed for you. The length of time you must wait in line before receiving an immigrant visa or adjusting status depends on:

The demand for and supply of immigrant visa numbers
The per country visa limitations
The number of visas allocated for your particular preference category
Priority Dates for Family Sponsored Preference Cases

For family sponsored immigration, the priority date is the date that the petition is properly filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). A properly filed petition contains the required signature(s), filing fee, and any supporting documentation required at the time of filing.

Priority Dates for Employment Based Preference Cases

The priority date for an immigrant petition that is based on employment is either:

The date the petition was properly filed with USCIS, or
The date the labor certification application was accepted for processing by the Department of Labor (when a labor certification is required)
Pending Employment-Based Form I-485 Inventory

A visa must be available before a person can obtain an employment-based green card. Currently, about 234,000 people have applied for employment-based adjustment of status (green card) in the United States and are waiting for a visa. Because more people want a green card than there are visas available, not everyone who wants a green card can get one immediately. How long you wait for a visa depends on your priority date, preference category, and the country your visa will be charged to (usually your country of birth). For more information on how many people filed for an employment based green card ahead of you, see the "Questions & Answers: Pending Employment-Based Form I-485 Inventory" link to the right.

U.S. Department of State Visa Bulletin

The U.S. Department of State publishes a monthly report of visa availability referred to as the “Visa Bulletin.” The monthly Visa Bulletin serves as a guide for issuing visas at U.S. consulates and embassies. USCIS also uses this guide to determine whether a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, may be accepted or adjudicated, because a visa must be available both at the time a person files Form I-485 and at the time of the final decision on the application.

Check Your Place in the Visa Queue

The Visa Bulletin allows individuals to check their place in the immigrant visa queue. The Visa Bulletin provides the cut-off dates for the different categories and countries for family, employment and diversity visas.

When Visa Numbers Are Available

If demand is less than supply in a given preference visa category and country of birth (“or country of visa chargeability”), then immigrant visas are current. Visas are available when the chart designation is “C” for current.

This means that immigrant visa numbers are available for all qualified overseas applicants and adjustment applicants in that particular visa preference category and country of birth.

When Visa Numbers Are Not Available

If the demand is more than supply for a particular visa category or foreign state, and cannot be satisfied within the allowable limits, the Visa Office considers the preference visa category or foreign state “oversubscribed” and must impose a cut-off date.

In this instance, only overseas and adjustment applicants who have a priority date earlier than the date listed in the Visa Bulletin may be given an immigrant visa number. A visa is available to an individual, therefore, if his/her priority date is earlier than the date listed for that visa category and country. Visas are unavailable when the chart designation is “U” for unavailable.

For example, if a date of 15Sept02 is shown for individuals from China in the Family 1st preference category in the Visa Bulletin, visas are currently available for individuals with a priority date earlier than September 15, 2002.

Visa Retrogression

Sometimes, a priority date that is current one month will not be current the next month. This is called visa retrogression, which occurs when more people apply for a visa in a particular category than there are visas available for that month. Visa retrogression most often occurs when the annual limit has been reached. When the new fiscal year begins on October 1, a new supply of visa numbers is available and usually, but not always, brings back the dates to where they were before retrogression.

Cross-Chargeability

Employment based cases are amenable to visa cross-chargeability provisions for principal applicants (that may have a visa retrogressed priority date), who have spouses from a country for which a visa cut-off date may provide a visa allocation. For more information on cross-chargeability, see the “Department of State: Visa Homepage” link to the right.

Ozbiljno, moras imati sve podatke prije nego sto mozes pokusati davati imigracione savjete. Stanko mora cekati da broj vize postane dostupan u njegovoj kategoriji, zato cjelokupan proces i traje 10 godina.
Staro 12.01.2010, 19:33
Drug član

Nepromenjeno

Citat:
Prvobitno poslao korisnik chicagopn Prikaz poruke
No.1:neznam gde sam rekao da mozes postati drzavljanin posle 3 godine ako su ti poslali roditelji peticiju?
No.2: ako je stanko approved ON MOZE 1000% doci ovde i uzeti I-485
No.3: glupo je da ti siris netacne stvari a to je da F3 ceka 10 godina i da ako preda I-485 moze baciti pare TO JE NE TACNO mogu samo da mu vrate cek kao rejection ako ne ispunjava uslove ,i jos jedna stvar ,konzularno odeljenje je ogromna razlika od immigrejsen ovde, jer je ovde mnogo lakse .
Kad odes u njihov konzulat to je kao da si otisao u pentagon i sve po PS-u
svi su kao opasni pocevsi od onih nasih salterasa pa do njihovih.
Ovde su stvari malo lagodnije ,komotnije ima ko da te saslusa a i hoce da pomognu.

A za green card sam ja iscitao dosta da mi je kosa pobelela,nije mi vise potrebno

Mislim da nisi dovoljno iscitao jer mijesas pojmove izmedju immediate relative and family member.

I dalje ostajem pri tvrdnji da F3 ako je iz Evrope (a ne iz Filipina, Kine, Mexica i slicno) treba 10 godina dok ne dobije vizu.

Inace, USCIS ce ti veoma tesko vratiti pare za peticiju tako da jesu bacene pare. Oni ce uzeti slucaj, kesirati cek, tebi mozda i poslati NOA1 ali nakon toga ide NOID a pare ostaju njima.

Predlazem ti da nazoves kojeg imigracionog advokata i vidis sta on kaze.
Staro 12.01.2010, 19:47
Drug član

Nepromenjeno

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/in...owtopic=234053

Evo stankove teme sa drugog foruma gdje mu je isto receno. Aaron je imigracioni odvjetnik tako da nema dileme.
Staro 14.01.2010, 11:08
stanko76 stanko76 je offline
Drug član

Datum prijave: 04.01.2010
US lokacija: Milwaukee
YU lokacija: Beograd, Borca
Pošalji Skype™ poruku korisniku stanko76
Nepromenjeno

Takvi isti advokati ili Immigration lawyers, pre par godina su rekli da cu cekati na odobrenje od 6-8 godina, a nas su odobrili za 5. Od Visa Bulletina-a tacniji je USCIS Processing Time Information for our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER, na USCIS sajtu po kojem I-130 F3 je current za one koji su predali u maju 2002., ako i tako bude (mi smo novembar 2004.), cekacemo jos 2.5 godine do priority date, sto je ukupno - 7.5 godina, a ne 10. So, sta kazu sajtovi i tabele, moze, a i ne mora da bude tacno, a posebno "satro" immi advokati i whatever, licna iskustva su mi merodavnija (naravno ljudi koji su prosli isti proces, isti tip vize..)
Staro 19.01.2010, 18:58
Macedonia Macedonia je offline
Član

Datum prijave: 02.05.2009
US lokacija: Portage,IN
YU lokacija: Macedonia
Nepromenjeno

ne razumem tacno sve kako ide ali samo jedno licno iskustvo da vam kazem:
moja majka ima u US brat koji je podnio peticiju za nju i moj otac u martu 2000godinu. peticija I-130 je bila odobrena u maju 2001god a onda su cekali do ovog maja 2009 kada je stiglo pismo da su sada dosli njihovi dokumenti na red.ujak je platio 72 dolara kao dokaz da je jos zainteresovan za proces da produzi dalje. onda su dobili jos neki dokumenti gde su opet potvrdili njihove podatke. a u septembru 2009 doslo je pismo gde kaze da samo trebaju da plate $800 za oboje mislim(nisam sigurna) i da ce onda da im zakaze termin za u ambasadu u Skoplje. eto cekali su 10 godina iako je I-130 approved jos u maju 2001 godine. ovo zadnje pismo im vazi do august 2010 i ako do tada ne platu tu sumu propada im sve. znaci da bi dosli u ambasadi prvo bi morali da platu to a onda troskovi u ambasadi. sretno svima i ako ima nesto novo javicu vam. pozdrav...
June 01, 2008: - forms sent to KCC
June 20, 2008: - forms delivered to KCC
March 10,2009: - CN become current for May
March 27,2009: - received 2nd NL
May 06, 2009: - medical - done
May 21,2009: - Interview date- visas approved
May 26,2009: -Visas granted
od July 23,2009 u USA
Staro 09.02.2010, 09:59
Drug član

Nepromenjeno

Koliko je potrebno vremena da National Visa Center, posle odobrenja, posalje mom ocu potvrdu i novi case number sa zahtevom za birth certficates, serbian citizenship, etc.
Staro 10.02.2010, 17:25
Drug član

Nepromenjeno

Citat:
Prvobitno poslao korisnik stanko76 Prikaz poruke
Koliko je potrebno vremena da National Visa Center, posle odobrenja, posalje mom ocu potvrdu i novi case number sa zahtevom za birth certficates, serbian citizenship, etc.
Kad se pojavi tvoj priority date na visa bulletin - prati ovdje

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bu...etin_4659.html

ocekuj info iz NVC.
Staro 16.02.2010, 16:20
Drug član

Nepromenjeno

Dobio sam letter from NVC sa novim case number. Kao i da visa numbers are not presently available for me
Znaci jos par godina, sad rade u CSC - maj 2002., a moj priority je novembar 2004. Jos 2.5 godine....posle 5 godina za odobrenje...je..s ti ovo...over & out...pozdrav svima i hvala na odgovorima, odoh da spavam od muke...odjavljujem se zauvek....
Staro 16.03.2010, 14:25
Feda022 Feda022 je offline
Član

Datum prijave: 16.03.2010
Nepromenjeno

Bas sam ja postavio slicno pitanje samo za F4 kategoriju u novoj temi koju sam upravo otvorio, pa ako bi neko molim vas mogao da procita moj slucaj i da se konsultujem malo sa nekim od vas, jako mi je bitno..
Odgovori

Pravila pisanja